Monday 13 July 2015

Rainbow Elements


Today was a rainy ol' day here in Blighty so I thought I'd make a card of rainbow flowers.
I've used Altenew's 'Hennah Elements' stamp set and coloured with Zig Brush Markers, using them simply as markers rather than as watercolours. If you're a lover of bright, zingy colours then you'll love these pens/brushes/markers (whatever you want to call them).
I simply embossed the images on watercolor card, coloured and fussy cut them before adding them to my card base. I also added some coordinating mini pearls.
I have more rainbow ideas floating about in my head...trust me, there's enough space for a LOT of floating...lol.




3 comments:

Tracey said...

Fab card Jane, I love the rainbow 🌈 colors 😊
Hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey xx

Ali said...

Yoo hoo, just getting caught up with posts and loving all your recent makes and those pens!!! Gah!! another thing I'll add to my xmas list lol xxx hugs xxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous bright colours Jane..love the stamps and perfectly placed pearls..very pretty indeed.

luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...