Saturday 8 August 2015

Ageless


Twaz Mr C's birthday last week. 
It was a bigun' but we don't like to talk numbers anymore.
The offspring & I arranged a whole day of entertainment and as many gifts to match his age....loads (Ahem!)
This is the card I made for him, minus his age, & it features images from the MFT stamp set 'Things with Wings', coloured with Zig Brush markers & a sentiment from Winnie & Walter. I noticed the night before his big day that I'd forgotten to add 'Happy' to the message so added that on after this photo was taken.
We had a fabulous day and there was no mention of his age....


Enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Jane, glad Mr c enjoyed his birthday (even if it was a bigun lol) x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jane, super card for Hubby's birthday, love the owls with the googlie eyes, I hope he had a fbulous day, hugs Kate x

Chrissy said...

How did I miss this one Jane...super cute card..love the little Owls and birdies with their googly eyes...Happy birthday Mr C..

luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...