Monday 27 July 2015

Greens n' Blues



Wotcha!
We've just returned from a weeks holiday in Looe, Cornwall where the sea was the most beautiful shades of greens and blues. I'm now taking this week off to catch up on family life, enjoy some crafting time and to potter in our own garden.


Today I've used a stamp set called 'Doodle Buds' from WPlus9.


 I've embossed in WOW Pearl Gold Sparkle which leaves a fabulous glittery outline. 



I embossed as I wanted to watercolour with my Zig brush markers and, as I'm using water, the embossing holds the colour within the image rather than bleeding across over the lines.


I used 4 colours, Light Blue, Cobalt Blue, Turqouise Green and Persian Green and let the water dropped from my tiny paintbrush move & blend the colours.

Have a great week everyone x




2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jane, so delighted you visited my blog and left a comment. I thought that when your digi shop closed that you were concentrating on your gardening, so pleased to have found your card making blog.
Your card is gorgeous, beautiful stamped images and colours.
I shall certainly be following you, hugs Kate x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Jane..love the embossed flowers and those colours are just lovely.I'm off on a 2 week holiday starting next Monday and looking so forward to getting in my neglected winter garden...not looking forward to cleaning the oven but will grit my teeth and do it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...