Saturday 29 August 2015

Miss You



As much as I love this card, it was made with a heavy heart.
One of my clients passed away suddenly last week, I'd worked for her for 5 years and she'd also become a good friend.  


For my card I've used one of Altenew's latest releases 'Garden Grow'. I fell in love with this stamp set instantly and I think I'd go as far to say this is my 'favouritist' stamp set out of any I've ever bought.


I've used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to colour in my images and because I was using them as markers rather than with water as watercolours I didn't need to emboss my images as the ink didn't bleed over the lines. 


I've photographed the pens so that you can see what colours I've used.


I confess I've spent so much time stroking these pens, I love them so much. They are easy to use, are great for blending and mixing colours of your own, either tip-to-tip or on a craft sheet, and they are a dream for creating even more colours.


I used a sentiment stamp from Paper Smooches...


... and added some glossy accents.


If you love gardening you will love this stamp set. 
Rest in peace my dear friend x

2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jane and I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, you have however made a beautiful card for a garden lover.
The images and colours are fabulous, and it looks just perfect, hugs Kate x

Ali said...

Oh hun I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend 'tis a beautiful card you have made and you have coloured it fantastic I love the shading effects you have achieved xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...