Sunday 30 August 2015

Ooooh....Get Me!



Ok...so my New Years Resolution, albeit a late one, is to post my 'efforts' as soon as they're finished. 
Having fallen in love with Altenew's 'Garden Grow' stamp set that I used on yesterday's CAS card, I thought I'd go for a NonCAS version today.


This is the stamp set and the stencil for the brickwork that I used called 'Mini Bricks' from The Crafters Workshop.


I used super sticky post-its to make masks so that I could layer the images.


As before, I've photographed as I've gone along so you can see which pens I've used and ...


... again on this card I've dug out the ol' Zigs.


Not sure about my dodgy brick colouring, but you get the idea.


Ta-da!
A splash of glossy accents, a swish with the ol' Wink of Stella et job done.
Now, off to order a job-lot of Kleenex. The countdown to fav' daught' leaving home for uni' has begun and I need to prapare myself for a monster blubbing session...from me, not our Sof'... she can't wait to go.
Catch you later x




3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Another wonderful gardening card Jane, love the wall in the background and all the little gardening elements, brilliant colours, hugs Kate x

Chrissy said...

Wonderful Jane..I love the brick wall and the little garden scene is fabulous..love that tiny bird and snail..too cute..what a great stamp..

luv CHRISSYxx

Tami said...

Awesome card! Thank you so much for the photo tutorial! Great coloring with the zigs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...