Monday 31 August 2015

A Taste of Paradise




Clearly I have wayyyyyyyy too much time on my hands....3 cards in 3 days ... it's a miracle.
Today's card features some beautiful stamps from My Favorite Things (MFT), 'Birds of Paradise' & 'Blissful Blooms' and my Zig markers...AGAIN!


I got so carried away making this one that I forgot to photograph the pens I used for each area so I've taken a snap of all those I used.


Loads of masking, Wink of Stella and googly eyes.


And....for the final touch...3 essential sequins.


Ok, that's it from me today. I'm off to show our Sof' what a duster & vacuum cleaner are for before she goes to uni'.
Have a great week!







2 comments:

Aileen said...

Found you today with that brilliant zebra crossing and the birds now I'm a new follower through Feedly. Love your style bright and colourful. Time to keep looking back at your beautiful cards. This is another wonderful card as is the flowers the next post up.

Zarah said...

I so wanted that set... and then it was sold out so I thought maybe it just wasn't for me - I mean Lady Luck speaks loudly sometimes - and now, after seeing your cards with it, Lady Luck is officially on my naughty-list! Grr... ;)

LOVE this card, of course. I am going to bore you with my undying fandom, I think. LOL

I hope not, though, because I will keep fangirling! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...