Thursday 3 September 2015

Losing the Plot

A (116)
I could have sworn but I won’t, wot wiv being a lady n’ all that, that I’d posted this card before but it appears not. Found all these photos on yee olde laptop.
A (116a) (3)
Twas made back in March with a floral stamp set from Mama Elephant called ‘Freestyle Florals’. I stamped lots of the images & embossed with silver pearl Wow embossing powder.
A (116a) (4)
I painted them with Windsor & Newton watercolours & then fussy cut them…
A (116a) (8)
…before adding them to my card and stamping a sentiment from Winnie & Walter.
A (116)
I’m sure I’m losing the plot, off to quadruple check my blog again…if you’ve seen this card before just smile & wave.
Thank you.

3 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Wowsers this is such a lovely project! I love the colours! x

cuilliesocks said...

Love this Jane, the flowers are beautiful and the colours are fantastic. such a bright cheery card, Kate x

Chrissy said...

It is a stunner Jane with those gorgeous vibrant yellows and oranges..I love your design too..perfect.

luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...