Sunday 16 August 2015

Sequin Storage


I know I'm a little late to the latest must-have crafting accessory ...Sequins. So I  thought I'd share my wee storage solution because, let's face it, I'm a bit OCD when it comes to everything being neat n' tidy. (Think 'Sleeping with the Enemy'...lol)


I got my mitts on this cute (gotta be cute) little Anita's storage box from The Range for £2.99 and a selection of sequins from Lucy's Cards, Hobbycraft & Dovecraft. 


Once I'd emptied the contents into their own individual slot (and picked up those that decided to fall on the floor, stick to my static arms, legs....you get the picture) I cut up the packaging labels and added them to the lid to remind me where I bought them from.


Job done! 
It's the simple things in life.


2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I'm so glad your boat floats Darlin'..lol..a very good system I must say..I have yet to get on the sequin train..I have a few floating around somewhere and should use them..we will see..inspire me please.

luv CHRISSYxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

So neat and organized!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...