Tuesday 22 December 2015

Festive Bears


Hey everyone!
I hope all your plans for Christmas are going well and that you're almost ready to enjoy the big day.
Today I have 2 cards to share, both using one of the bear stamps from MFT's 'Cool Day' set.
MFT stamps are highly addictive, buy a set at your peril!!


For my first card, I cut out a circle from a Post-It note and, using a dauber, created a night sky using Salty Ocean & Chipped Sapphire distress inks. I then flicked water droplets on to the ink and blotted to creaty a snowy effect. I then removed the Post-It circle to reveal a birght moon.


The 2 bears were stamped on scrap card, coloured and fussy cut and placed behind stitched, hillside borders from Lawn Fawn. 


My second card was outta my comfort zone....a shaker card!
I really enjoyed making this one and plan to make more shakers next year.

Back tomorrow...see yer x



1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Two super cards Jane..love the night sky.. the water drops DO look like snow and love the sequins and snow hills..I have been promising myself to make a shaker but never have yet and I love shakers.

luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...