Friday 18 December 2015

Merry Christmas from the Gardener




It's official...I've lost the plot.
The toll of making so many Christmas cards has hit.
This is the Christmas card that I made for my gardening clients this year. Each step photographed as I went along and what did I forget to do? Take a photo of the finished card....Grrrrr!!!
What a muppet (that's the polite version!!)


I used the 'Thankful Friend' stamp set from MFT, which spookily looks like me (except I look ridiculous in a hat)...lol...and the leaves stamp from the 'Harvest Mouse' set. The stamped images were masked off and the sky created with distress inks. I flicked water droplets and then quickly blotted to leave a snowy scene.


The masks were removed and the images coloured with Zig markers.


A few sequins, a splash of glitter, job done.

Merry Christmas Everyone x

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Your clients will love it, absolutely adorable! Hoping your Christmas is amazing and wonderful!

Chrissy said...

Super cute Jane..fabulous colouring and at least you remembered the step by step..thats the step I usually forget half way through..

luv CHRISSYxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...