Saturday 30 January 2016

Competition Time


So it's competition time again and this week I'd like you to  'Guess the recipient' of my wee cardlet.
Answers on a postcard, terms & contitions apply, blah, blah, blah...


Under my desk I have stash of gorgeous decorated chipboard alphabets in a variety of fonts that I've never been able to use. They're purely for stroking, marvelling over their beauty and tracing around to create words on cards...lol


So that's what I did...traced around the letters to make up the mystery recipients name.


I added some cute critters from MFT's 'Things with Wings' stamp set and a sentiment from their 'Amazing' set and coloured the whole darned lot with the ol' Zig markers.


I added some white doodles here n' there, swooshed it all with a Wink of Stella pen and added the obligatory sequins where obligatory sequins were needed et voila!
The deadline for entries to the competition is July 33rd 2012.
Good Luck!!

5 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my...this is so cute...and special for Sharon!!! No denying this was made personally for her! LOL ♥ Sue Kment

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant card Jane, love your colours and all the little details, Kate x

Tammy said...

Hands down I know the answer, the recipient is Mary! Oh Janey what a terrific idea, going to give it a try. You are so very clever!

Lexxie said...

Beautiful, and thank you or your comments on my blog,
Saritaxx

Chrissy said...

Why oh why didn't I think of tracing...what a neat idea and SHARON will love it I'm sure..love the wee birdies and butterflies too...gorgeous,bright, happy card Jane..

luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...