Monday 8 February 2016

Warning! More Alcohol Inking on Yupo



Yes!
I am an Alcohol-Ink-a-Holic.


For my card today I used Yupo paper & 4 Alcohol Inks, dripping 1 drop at a time of each colour and then 'puffing' the ink quickly with my Tim Holtz air spritzer. Remember you can just as easily do this by blowing with a straw.


I have some blending solution in a mini-mister, I unscrewed it and used the end of the spray nozzle to drip a tiny drop of the solution randomly and 'puffed' the drips to leave white dotted areas.


When it was all dry I die-cut the word 'happy' from the middle using a die from Mama Elephant and stuck the remaining background onto some white cardstock. I also die-cut the same word from some Funky Foam, stuck the 2 words together using spray adhesive and then stuck the word back into the die-cut space on the background. (Hope that makes sense!)


I love this technique.
To finish I stuck the panel on to my card base, added a few gold glitter sticker dots to embellish and a sentiment from Clearly Besotted's 'Happy Days' stamp set.
I hope I'm not boring you with my latest obsession...lol x



4 comments:

Ali said...

Super duper makes missus!!!

cuilliesocks said...

Another fabulous inky card, I just love them Jane and the colours you've chosen are brilliant, Kate x

Tammy said...

OH wow, wow, wow! So amazing and gorgeous! I did a tiny baby step with the yupo but your card is absolutely inspiring!

Chrissy said...

You know when you take a sip of coffee and click onto a blog at the same time..well, I think there should be a "beautiful warning" come on fist, as I took a sharp intake of breath with this beauty and choked on my coffee..this is stunning..the colours are perfect together..I see flowers..a whole array of flowers..just gorgeous Jane.
I was going to say this is my favourite, but I can't as I love them all equally..

luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...