Friday 5 August 2016

Psst!



It's Mr C's birthday tomorrow and here's the card I've made for him.
Thought I'd do something different from the usual manly themes....ice lollies.
Everyone loves a lolly or ice-cream, so hopefully he'll like it. 


Shock! Horror! The ol' Promarkers have been revived for this card. I can't remember the last time I used them but bearing in mind I've had them for over 7 years I'm delighted that they're all still working.


So what does Mr C want for his birthday?
A tea-pot!
Weirdo.

Oh Happy Day -Lia Griffith
Calligraphy Alpha - Altenew
Sentiment & Paper - MFT

5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Fun and colourful card and glad the pro-markers still worked. You've made a fabulous job with them. Hope Mr C liked his tea-pot???

clelie said...

Do the Promarkers require a certain paper? Your coloring is lovely!

conil said...

A teapot, huh...everyone to his own taste. Me...I'd go for one of these delicious looking desserts. Yum.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous colours and colouring Jane..lovely and bright..and a teapot could be fun!!..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jane, smashing card, love the bright colours and images, he's bound to like it. Hope he got his teapot, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...