Thursday 13 October 2016

Gardener-a-holic


I think I mentioned before that this is probably my favouritist stamp set EVER. It's 'Garden Grow' from Altenew, I just think it sums me up perfectly.


I made this card for one of my clients, a fellow gardener-a-holic, who was celebrating her 80th birthday. I stamped her name first using Concord & 9th's beautiful 'Sophisticated Script' stamp set before creating a background of gardening, gorgeousness from Altenew. 


I coloured with my trusty Promarkers, added white highlights and a glittery shimmer with my Wink of Stella pen. I could sit here all day playing with these stamps...sigh.





5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jane, perfect stamps for folk like yourself who love gardening. Your card is lovely, great colours and love the script used for the name, Kate x

Ali said...

I absolutely love this!!!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Jane..so much fun for a lover of gardening..the little birds are cute and great colouring too..love the script stamp set.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dotty Jo said...

Just found your card via a Google search for this set - it's stunning and I bet your friend loved it! Jo x

Jason Scott said...

I really enjoy your article. Keep up the great work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...