Monday 19 December 2016

More Liquitexing


Oooh I love this Liquitex Super Heavy Gloss Gel stuff!
It leaves such a beautiful effect.


I found a bunch of beautiful stencils from a company I hadn't heard of before, Artisic Flair, this one is 'Polygon'. I coloured an area in the centre with Distress Inks, Stormy Sky, Picked Raspberry and Tumbled Glass...


...and then smeared a coating of the luscious Liquitex to that area.


It's a really milky colour when first applied.


But as it it dries the colours underneath start to reappear.


Until finally you are left, in this case, with a cracked ice look. Plus it's an added bonus to have some texture.


It's those Polar Bears again from MFT's 'Polar Bear Pals'. This set has been so useful this year, they are such happy characters.



5 comments:

Ali said...

Fab!!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is soooo pretty and unique looking! I really must try this out, I have some regular gloss medium,I am not sure if I have any heavy stuff. Who knows, maybe it would work?

TFS!

Chrissy said...

I love the coloured textured background and gorgeous sequins..really awesome..but are you sure that Polar bear is no relation to BARRY..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely fabulous card Jane, what a brilliant background, that looks like a very useful thing to have in your stash, haven't heard of Liquidtex. Love the polar bear, Kate x

Heather T said...

Again I love those colours but that technique too; I've never tried that. Perhaps today is the day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...