Wednesday 21 December 2016

Last of the Polar Bears

Ursaphobics look away now!


Going back over my cards this festive season, you will have noticed that MFT's Polar Bears have been very popular. I promise this is the final lot, no more bears...this year at least.
I made this for my favourite New Zealander, Chrissy. I used MFT's Polar Bear Pals and Altenew's beautiful Calligraphy Alpha stamps. That bear has the most chilled out look about him.


Blues, pinks and purples have been my go-to colours this year too.  This is another stencil from Artisic Flair Crafts called Mosaic Border.


 I use little daubers to apply my colours as I find them so much easier than the blending tool. I used Mermaid Lagoon, Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet.


This polar bear was from MFT's Cool Day set. I dottily coloured him with Promarkers.


The sentiment was from the Merry Everything set, also by MFT. 


My final polar bear card features a brilliant dotty die from Neat & Tangled called Punchinella. I used the sparkliest glitter paper I could find to add some razzle dazzle.


You need sunglasses with this one...lol.


So there you have it. Ursaphobes can return tomorrow safe in the knowledge there will be no more bears (at least until next Christmas).

1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

Well I've not got tired of these fabulous bear images Jane, I love your cards made with them. All super designs. Me thinks I'll buy some for next year, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...