Thursday 19 January 2017

I'm Lovin' It...


It's my son n' heirs 17th birthday today and, like most teenagers, he quite likes frequenting fast food establishments with his amigos, so I thought this little burger and fries stamp would be perfect for his card.


It's part of a set of 'Perfect Pairs' from Lil' Inker Designs.



It's also one of my Uncles birthday and I know he's rather partial to a Mcdonalds, so I made him a card too.


I coloured both of them with Promarkers and used Glossy Accents for highlights.



 Happy Birthday Oliver and Fav' H'Unc'
XXX

4 comments:

Ali said...

These are great!!! Happy Birthday Oliver - eek are driving lessons on the agenda?? xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cute designs for cards for men and what amazing coloring! Really good job!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely brilliant cards Jane, these are fabulous stamps and smashing for a teen.
Hope your lad has a fab birthday ,Kate x

Chrissy said...

Is it normal to see a card that makes your tummy growl..it is 7am in the morning here and now I want Macdonalds..2 brilliant cards Jane.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...