Friday 3 February 2017

Artistic Flair Crafts' Stencils and 20% Discount


Ahoy and welcome back to Day 2 of stencilling with Artistic Flair Crafts' beautiful stencils. If you missed my introduction to this fresh, new company then click here for details and further samples.


With Valentine's Day just around the corner I thought I'd go all mushy and make Much Beloved a card. He walked past me about a dozen times while I was making this but I'm hoping he didn't realise what I was up to.
I used the Circle of Love stencil with Distress Inks and Liquitex Super Heavy Gloss Gel again (I can't get enough of this stuff...a little goes a long way and you get tonnes in the pot!) Just don't forget to wash it off the stencil before it dries.


I just love the kinda jelly-like effect you get when it's dried.


The sentiment is from Winnie & Walter.
This stencil could be used for so many occasions, it's so versatile.


This was a nice simple one to make using the Droplets stencil.


I went for girlie, pink colours and used the entire stencil but you could turn this into splashes on a water themed card or tiny leaves or petals. Now you see why I don't sleep at night ... I can't stop thinking about a million other uses for all of these stencils.


The 'Hugs' die was from My Favorite Things and I added glittery highlights to each droplet with a Wink of Stella pen.


Honestly, these stencils should come with a health warning ... they are highly addictive.
Don't forget I also have a special offer exclusive to readers of my wee bloglet.

Get 20% off your order at Artistic Flair Crafts by using the code

JANEYSCARDS   (UK Crafters)
JANEYSCARDSUSA   (USA Crafters)
JANEYSCARDSEUR   (European Crafters)

Enjoy!!!!


3 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Popped by to say I am loving these stencils and just ordered a couple to try them out and forgot to use your discount ...next time!

Mac Mable said...

Hi Me again...just emailed artistic flair to say that I forgot to use your discount code...I didn't want you to miss out on any commission etc. Love dipping into your blog and your fabulous inspiration and creativity x

cuilliesocks said...

More gorgeousness from you Jane, the heart card is stunning, love how the Hugs sentiment merges with the design, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...