Saturday 4 February 2017

Hooked on Stencils - Day 3, Plus 20% Discount


Cooooeeeeey!
Welcome back to Day 3 of crafting with stencils from Artistic Flair Crafts.
For my first card today I used the Dot Waves stencil and Nuvo Crystal Drops in a rainbow of colours. The sentiment is from MFT. I'm going to make more of these cards in other colours... I love it!


All of the stencils I've been using over the past few days, here and here, have been 6"×6" but Artistic Flair Crafts also has stencils in other other sizes, including A4 (brilliant for scrapbooking, larger cards or even home decor) as well as smaller sizes suitable for cakes and cookies.


This is a smaller cake stencil called Wild Garden. As you can see, the pattern measures 3"×3" so even on a 6"×6" card it makes a perfect centrepiece. Coloured again with Distress Inks and then die-cut with a stitched circle die.



Don't forget I still have an exclusive discount of 20% off everything at Artistic Flair Crafts
Just use the code...

JANEYSCARDS   (UK Crafters)
JANEYSCARDSUSA   (USA Crafters)
JANEYSCARDSEUR   (European Crafters)

Let me know if you've been tempted, I'd love to know which ones you've bought.

3 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous idea to use the drops and the stencils together. Will be trying that one out. Such pretty and creative cards x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous designed cards, love the gorgeous bright colours, I can see why you love the stencils, brilliant, Kate x

cindybearj said...

Yes, Janey, you succeeded in tempting me. I bought about 8 stencils and I can't remember them all. I know there were a couple with hearts and droplets. Now I wish I had gotten the dot waves. That card looks awesome with the Nuvo drops!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...