Sunday 5 February 2017

Day 4 - Artistic Flair Crafts Stencils


Hello again!
For the past few days I have been highlighting some of the amazing stencils from Artistic Flair Crafts. You can scroll down for earlier posts and an introduction to this fresh, new company.
For my 2 cards today I started with a single piece of card and cut it in 2 with one of MFT's Stitched Cloud Edge dies.
For the card above I used the Mosaic Texture stencil with a selection of brown Distress Inks. I then added some Wink of Stella sparkle, a sentiment from Winnie & Walter and a few sequins to finish. I stuck the panel on with foam-tape for a bit of dimension.
I love this 'giraffey' look.


On the other half of the card I used the Daisy Background stencil with more pinky / purpley Distress Inks. I added some clear beady-things to the flower centres and this time a sentiment from Paper Smooches. 



In case you didn't know, I have a special 20% discount off everything at Artistic Flair Crafts

JANEYSCARDS    (UK Crafters)
JANEYSCARDSUSA    (USA Crafters)
JANEYSCARDSEUR   (European Crafters)

Enjoy!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know how I've missed your posts but I'm loving your creations!!! Hmmm do I need them it would be a total New style for me to try :-)

cuilliesocks said...

More gorgeousness once again Jane, brilliantly designed and coloured cards, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...