Wednesday 8 February 2017

More Stencilling and a 20% Discount


Me again, with my final set of creations for Artistic Flair Crafts
My first card today features the Seabed stencil.


Using the same simple technique as before with distress inks, but just inking up a portion of the stencil rather than the whole thing.  I also added Wink of Stella glitter to the coloured areas. Those cute n' cuddly fish (!?) are from Avery Elle's 'That Bites' stamp set and are coloured with Zig markers.


Now this was the card that kept me up all night, wondering how else I could use that Seabed stencil. I had the idea of balloons going round and around my head. I think I pulled it off...just. (lol)
I coloured a few sections with watercolour pencils, removed the stencil and added Glossy Accents. That adorable hippo and sentiments are from Clearly Besotted. 


For my final card in this series, I used the Mosaic Texture stencil again but this time with embossing paste. I added colour by splodging an ink pad onto my acetate and then mixing in some paste with a spatula.


Don't forget to remove your stencil and wash asap. The embossing paste leaves a kinda foamy texture when dry. Hard to explain but I think you can see in the images above (sorry about the fuzzy photo).


So there you go. 
I hope I've inspired you to try out some of the stencils at Artistic Flair Crafts. If you scroll down you will see other posts and ideas that I've been sharing over the past few days. I've got more stencils still to try out soon, so watch this space.

Don't forget I still have a special discount code for followers of my blog. You can get 20% off your order at Artistic Flair Crafts by using the following code.

JANEYSCARDS (UK Crafters)
JANEYSCARDSUSA (USA Crafters)
JANEYSCARDSEUR (European Crafters)

Enjoy!!!!

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your stencil projects are all amazing! Really great job!

Chrissy said...

Love the stencil and versatility of it Jane..who woulda thunk Balloons!!..which is very cute by the way..and I do love those cuddly fish and the texture with the paste on the last one..great colours too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ali said...

These are great- I must show you my piranha impression sometime xxx

creatingincolors said...

Your stencil work is beautiful! I've got to get some of them!

cuilliesocks said...

Love every one of your cards, the stencils are fabulous, but the fish are hilarious, absolutely love then. The balloons are inspired, but all brilliantly designed, Kate x

Di Keeble said...

lovely cards - I have not seen these stencils before - have now purchased - thanks for the discount code :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...