Sunday 19 February 2017

Floral Fabness


Hello... I hope you've had a great weekend.
My card today features a whole heap of goodness from MFT.


I started by white, heat embossing my 6" × 6" piece of card with MFT's 'Floral Fantasy' background stamp and then used Distress Inks to colour.
I used one of MFT's 'Stitched Cloud Edges' to cut my card in two and then trimmed & mounted the pieces to my card base with foam pads.


I used the same colours on my stamped and die cut Large Desert Bouquet flowers and added a silver 'Shimmer Dome' (Docrafts) to the centres and some glittery, blob highlights.


I also stuck the flowers on with foam pads before strategically positioning my  sequins...et voila!
I hope you like.

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jane, what lovely stamps and die, such pretty colours too, love it Kate x

Chrissy said...

What a stunner Jane..beautiful colours, beautiful design and perfectly place sequins..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Betsy Wilson CZT14 said...

Love how you split the card in two, then tacked it together with your focal images!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...