Wednesday 1 March 2017

Better Late Than Never


A quickie from me today.
I made the background for this card quite a while back and then completely forgot about it in the mayhem that is my teeny, tiny, crafty corner of the living room.


Hopefully you can make out the alcohol ink colours that I used, along with my Tim Holtz air spritzing thingy-m-bob, to move the alcohol about. I love the 'ocean wave' effect you can get with blue inks and Snow Cap mixative.


When the warmer weather comes and I can open a window to ventilate the room, I plan to do some more inky creations. The fumes are the downside, so you need good ventilation when playing with alcohol inks.


In the end I simply added a die-cut sentiment and some turquoise sequins et voila!


2 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Wow...Absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing this beauty x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A-may-zing!!! I need to try your trick of adding the snow cap. Your results are just soooo pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...