Friday 17 March 2017

Bundles of Blossom


Ahoy! Me again.
With Mother's Day on the horizon, this is the card I've made for my MIL.


The background stamp is 'Bundles of Blossom' from MFT and it's flamin' gorgeous.


I die cut the word MUM using Altenew's Bold Alphabet dies but kept the letters in place while I coloured the pattern with Promarkers. 


Then I popped them out and stuck them back in again with foam pads for a bit of dimension.


To finish, a scattering of tiny 'Pink Peony' sequins from Pretty Pink Posh (Wow! That's a tongue twister).
See you again soon.

4 comments:

Ali said...

Fantabulous xxx loving your layout ideas xx

cuilliesocks said...

Just gorgeous Jane, fabulous design and colours, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

Wow...now that's brought a smile to my face. What a fabulous background stamp. Fun way to hi-light the Mum word and I should think great fun colouring it in x

Hobby Alternatief - Sandie vd Graaf said...

Oh Wow!!!! what a great idea. I like the partial coloring technique but never thought of doing it this way. I would love to share this technique with my followers with a link to your blog, if that is okay with you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...