Thursday 16 March 2017

Altenew - Simple Flowers


Cooooeeeey!
My card today features Altenew's 'Simple Flowers' stamp set and a chocolate Mint Aero colour scheme.


Got you thinking about chocolate now, haven't I? ...lol

I recently bought myself all of the Brilliance Dewdrop inks from Tsukineko. They're older inks, been around for yonks, but they are beautiful, rich, pearlescent or metallic colours. You can buy them individually or in sets of 4 (cheaper) and they're really juicy inks.
These 4 colours came from the Tree House collection, beautiful greens and a rich chocolate colour. 


This was really easy to make... I cut a strip of card, stamped my images and added Nuvo Crystal Drops in Dark Walnut and Apple Green and then stuck the panel to my card base.


Ta-Da!
Now go and treat yourself to a chocolate bar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this!! The colours and design are fab xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Jane and what a beautiful design, love these stamps and your colour theme, Kate x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Those colors go together so well! Your stamping is great, it looks like it could be patterned paper. You must have had so much fun making this card!

Mac Mable said...

Off right now to find a mint aero...haven't had one of those for years but your card has inspired me to find one! I love your colour combination and those stamps are really artsy and fun. Great addition of the drops x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...