Saturday 11 March 2017

Shaking Floral Frenzy


Hello and thank you for stopping by.
Today has been a beautiful day...the sun's been shining, birds singing, I've rescued a trapped butterfly and been feeding a poorly bee with sugar water. Not sure if he's going to survive though as I could see what looked like a mite on him... 🙁


My card today is for my lovely cousin's daughter Kira and I've gone shaker-crazy with a floral frenzy of bright colours. I love making cards like this with stamped images all over them, bit like theraputic colouring books.


I used MFT's 'Bold Blooms' stamps and Momento Dye inks (Lilac Posies, Dandelion, Tangelo, Grape Jelly and Rose Bud).


The sequins and beads were from my stash (sorry can't remember where I got them from) and the lettering made using Altenew's 'Bold Alphabet' die set.


I hope you all have an amazing weekend.




6 comments:

conil said...

Your "patterned paper" is a breath of Spring. Love that the sentiment is the shaker. Hope you can save the bee...we need them.

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun and fabulous card. Great idea to make a shaker card and personalise the card x Hope the bee survives x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a cheery color combo! Really special card.

cuilliesocks said...

What a bright fabulous floral card, love the shaker style too, I'm sure Kira will love it.
Hope the wee bee survives, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Very,very pretty Jane..love the summer stampin' and the shaker design..GORgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

cindybearj said...

I love this fun floral card! The colors are awesome and it makes a great shaker. At least you saved the butterfly and maybe the bee will survive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...