Sunday 7 May 2017

Love Is In The Air


Me again, with another zingy-coloured card.
I made it for a couple celebrating their wedding anniversary.


I started by lightly drawing a heart shape, using an MFT heart die, to use as a guide for my floral stamping. I stamped 'Sandra' on a piece of scrap paper first so that I could work out where to position it on the final piece. I used Altenew's Calligraphy Alpha to then stamp their names in full.


A T-ruler helped me stamp in a straight line.


The ol' zingy coloured Promarkers made another appearance, after I'd stamped my flowers and a pair of Love Birds (MFT's Blissful Blooms & Tweet Friends). Oh...almost forgot...I erased my pencil heart outline.


There were some tiny hearts in MFT's 'Beast Friends' stamp set, so I added a few but didn't colour them in as I felt they'd get lost in all the zingyness going on. I added some shimmer, with a Wink of Stella pen, on all of the images and a few sequins from Neat & Tangled to finish.

1 comment:

Mac Mable said...

The zingy colours are so pretty and vibrant and love how you created the heart. Fabulous 'scene' and gorgeous and unique card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...