Friday 16 June 2017

A Bounty of Blissful Blooms


Ahoy!
First a huge THANK YOU for the kind words sent to me following my first foray into crafting videos on YouTube.
I hope to do more soon.
 I made this card for my very special auntie Diane.
I started by stamping the floral images (MFT's Blissful Blooms) onto a piece of  6"×6" card and did some simple colouring with Promarkers. I then die-cut the name (Altenew's Bold Alphabet) from the coloured panel and also from some white Funky Foam. I stuck the Funky Foam letters back into the card and then the coloured letters on top to give some dimension. I stamped out a few more flowers onto a scrap of card, fussy-cut and added those too.
A few white-pen highlights & sequins to finish.

Thanks for stopping by and have a groovy weekend x

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Jane your card is stunning, beautiful colours and design, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty and personal card. I always forget to use my die cut alphabets...maybe I am just lazy!!! Thank you for the inspiration x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...