Saturday 15 July 2017

Hero Arts Tropical Leaves & VersaMagic Ink


Hello there, I hope you're having a great weekend.
Over the past year I have been building my ink stash with some older, inexpensive sets from Tsukineko. Today's card features 3 summery colours from the VersaMagic collection. These inks are really thick and creamy and leave a perfect impression first time, every time, in a rich, chalky, matte finish.


I used Hero Arts' 'Tropical Leaves' to create a simple one-layered card using Mango Madness, Persimmon and Pink Grapefruit. Seriously...could these inks sound any more delicious and summery?


If you're on the look out for some inexpensive inks then I really encourage you to look out for VersaMagic and some of the other ink collections from Tsukineko, like their VersaColor, VersaFine and Brilliance collections. They may have been around for years but they are still fabulous inks to use and you can find them for some amazing prices.


This stamp set is perfect for so many occasions and as you can see, doesn't need to be used in traditional leaf colours, just let your imagination run wild.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Jane! I need to build my ink stash too, so will check out these inks myself, Jo x

Mac Mable said...

What a soft and pretty card. Great colour combination and as you say they don't have to be the traditional colours. Such a beautiful one layer card and nice to see a horizontal card, which works so well x Very neat stamping and off to find my versa magic's...hidden somewhere in my craft room. Thank you as always for the inspiration x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...