Friday 18 August 2017

Alcohol Inks - Popcorn (No 1)



Ahoy and welcome back to Alcohol-Inks-Anonymous. If you're an alcohol ink addict then you're in the right place.
Alcohol-ink-a-phobes look away...lol.


Today I am super excited to be sharing one of my latest creations, which I have nattily named 'Popcorn'. I have been stinking the house out with my new, larger inky pieces. Seriously, the alcohol toxicity levels in our house would give a brewery a run for its money. Thank goodness it's summer, so the windows are open and fans are on full blast.


Now, like the muppet that I am, I have mislaid the colours of inks that I used, but I would hazard a guess that it was Ranger's Terracotta, Ginger & Rust.


The pieces I'm working on now are 9" × 12" (unframed) and as well as commisions, everyone I know will be getting a framed picture for Christmas, whether that like it or not, coz I 'm having so much fun creating...Ha! Ha! Ha!



Have a groovy weekend everyone!!

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow!This is stunning and how lucky will your friends be at Christmas time! Great idea for gorgeous gifts, Cathy x

Neha said...

This is beautiful! Went through your Instagram and enjoyed all your creations.

Mac Mable said...

Loving the larger creations....amazing! Added advantage of having your house smell like a brewery...win win!!! The way you have got the inks to blend etc is terrific, many hours of practising and boy does it show. The colours are fabulous together, so organic and popcorn it is x Great idea for Christmas framed pictures...I suspect your friends and family will love them!

Anne Agar-krill said...

Wow,this is just beautiful!Wish I were on your friends list!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning colours and patterns Jane, Kate x

conil said...

The recipients will surely be over the moon to receive a unique and gorgeous gift like this. If they aren't, I'm open to taking them off their hands.

tonilea said...


awesome!!! I wish I was on your Christmas list!

Chrissy said...

This one is beautiful Jane..an explosion of golden nuggets.. love the colours.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...