Sunday 10 September 2017

MFT - Lucky Dog


Is it me, or has this year just flown by? 
I say it every year, but this year seems to have gone by faster than ever. We'll be digging out the baubles n' tinsel before you know it.


This is the card I made for my husband for his birthday last month. We got a rescue dog almost 2 years ago and, although he will deny it, my husband adores her. 


In fact they adore each other, it's quite sweet to watch them together


MFT's Lucky Dog was the perfect stamp set to use on this occasion. I picked a few of the images and simply stamped them to form a kind of background paper.
Basic colouring with Promarkers, nothing fancy schmancy and a sentiment from the same set.


A really easy card to make and a brilliant stamp set for a dog lover...even if they deny it...lol.
A blustery, rainy week ahead here in Blighty...have a good 'un.

5 comments:

Holly Saveur said...

SUPER cute card and photo!!!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely brilliant card Jane, great doggy images. Love the photo of your hubby and your sweet pooch. Yes I agree with you about time racing on, scary or what, Kate x

Chrissy said...

I think your background stamping is FABulous Jane..really effective and love the photo of the non dog lover and his adorable companion.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dotty Jo said...

Super card, Jane! And I love the pic of your hubby and his little buddy, Jo x

Mac Mable said...

What a fun background you have made with those fabulous stamps. Fun sentiment too. Yes time is whizzing by my end too x Yes the both of them look like they adore each other....whatever they say x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...