Monday 25 September 2017

VIDEO - Alcohol Inks - No 6


Coooooeeeey!
Me again...with ANOTHER alcohol inked piece....forgive me (lol).


I've made a video on this one to show you some of the process. I've had to speed it up a bit so as not to bore you to tears and to edit out my procrastinating, ummming n' arrring, spilling ink, dropping bits, etc.... 


This time I used some really zingy, 'sherbety' colours.... Adirondack Lemonade, Limeade and Flamingo.


This is a 9" × 12" piece of Yupo. As usual, I use 91% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol, flicking, blowing and a using a paintbrush to move the inks about.


After the video ended, I added more dots of coloured ink for some depth in the centre. As always, the finished piece is varnished and treated with UV protective coating.


Here's how I made this painting... which alongside all my other pieces, will be available for sale soon.




You can see my other videos on Youtube here (Jane Clempson).

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh, yes...this one is pretty....not right though that I see a Dolphin as there is no blue and I tried to look away and make it into asomething else, but no....it is a Dolphin...and a waterlilly.

Luv CHRISSYxx

conil said...

Now we're talking. You had me at yellow...so fresh and happy with those touches of pinky/red and green. I'm smiling from ear to ear. Thanks for the video, as well. This is on my ever growing techniques to try list.

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous Jane, love the colours and the patterns of the ink, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...