Friday 29 September 2017

MFT Bold Blooms (Foliage)


Do you ever make a card that you love so much that you almost can't bear to send?
This was one of them and yet it took just a few minutes to make.


Sometimes I can sit for hours and can't make a card for love or money. The ol' mojo does a runner or what I make just doesn't feel right. Those that I pontificate over or stress about for days are the ones that either end up in the bin or push me to the point of selling EVERYTHING (again!)...lol.


I love the simplicity of this card. 'Foliagey' cards just make me happy.
I'm weird...I know.


I used one of the leafy stamps from MFT's 'Bold Blooms' and loosely stamped the coloured section. I wasn't worried about stamping it perfectly...I wanted the colour to go over the outlines in a relaxed style.


I personalised it using Memory Box's Classic alphabet die set and added a heap of sequins from Neat & Tangled (Ocean Waves).
I love these leaves..., they'd be great in autumnal colours. Hmmmmm....might try them on Christmas cards, coloured with glitter. 
Have a groovy weekend X

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Great card, beautifully CAS, Cathy x

Ali said...

Sometimes the C&S ones are the best! They aloways look elegant if you know what I mean. Omg dont mention mojo's mine was well and truly buggered off - although saying that I did make a start on some cards this week and now its gone again lol - I think should I just sell up or should I buy more incase that helps tempt me back ;-) lol xx Have a great weekend xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jane, Ilove this card, the design is gorgeous, like you I love floral and floiage designs, oh and trees. Lovely colours too, Kate x

Chrissy said...

This is really fabulous Jane..love the added sequins..such a simple clean design and perfect..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mac Mable said...

Lov ethe pop of colour from those sequins. Fun stamping, love the layout and CAS at its best x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

My goodness, this is a stunning card! I can see how you didn't want to part with it but I am glad you photographed it to share with us all. Absolutely wonderful!
Have a great day!
~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...