Sunday 8 October 2017

Alcohol Inks - No 7


Ahoy!
 Allow me to introduce 'No 7', my latest alcohol ink creation and a colour I definitely need to use more often...blue.


Adirondack's 'Stonewashed' is a beautiful blue with hints of pink which ooze out as you work with it.


This is a 9" × 12" piece of heavyweight Yupo.


Up close you can see the depths of colour and the pink hues.


The final painting, as always, is treated with a clear varnish & protective UV coating and here's what it looks like when framed.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fab week.

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

The patterns never fail to amaze me Jane, beautiful work as always, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful..I love to see the images,that I can see, start to form in each photo..love the blues..can you see the big heart in the middle?

Luv CHRISSYxx

conil said...

This one is just dreamy...as if you're just floating away on a cloud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...