Saturday 11 November 2017

New Home


Ahoy and thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a card to share using a stamp from a company called One Four Zero that I bought years ago when I first joined this amazing, crafting community. 


I decided to highlight the houses by not colouring them in, except the one door, and just adding the sky and grass around them with distress inks and a stencil.


A few sequins and a sentiment from Clearly Besotted to finish.
A nice, simple card....I say 'simple'...but it still took me yonks to make...lol

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Well...that is very clever and I really like it..I'm into backgrounds and love colouring with the chisel end of my markers..Do you make a mask for your houses?...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ali said...

Love it xxx

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Jane! Great image and I love how you left it white and coloured the background - looks brilliant, Jo x

marilyn said...

Funny how those simple cards can be so much work! Very clever and effective idea and card...

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card Jane, I love the image and your sky, those clouds are awesome, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...