Saturday 18 November 2017

Alcohol Inks - No 10


Hello and thank you for stopping by.
Today I have 'No 10', in my series of nattily named alcohol pieces, to share with you.


This is a 9" × 12" painting on Yupo using a selection of my favourite, nature inspired, colours. 


Some of my art will be ready for sale soon. If you are interested in any of them then please drop me an email for further details (link under profile). All of my paintings have been sealed with a varnish spray to prevent fading and will be sent in a 14" × 11" white, frame mount with a backing board and sealed in a protective, cellophane bag (UK only at present).


This is what it will look like if placed in a black, glassed frame. 
I see tree tops from above, on a bright spring morning, in this one. As always, I'd love to know what you see.

2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful work Jane, loving your colours and the patterns are fabulous, Kate x

conil said...

This reminds me so much of a cross section of some gorgeous gemstone. Just gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...