Saturday 16 December 2017

MFT - Bold Blooms


Ahoy!
Today I have a really easy-peasy card to share with you using the dotty stamp from MFT's Bold Blooms.


I used a selection of Versacolor inks in rainbow colours and dotted a pattern across my piece of card.


Once I'd stamped my pattern, I used Altenew's Bold Alphabet die-set to cut the letters for the name, in this case 'Beata', plus 3 additional sets of letters from scraps of white card. 


I stuck my patterned piece to my card base, added the white letters back into the gaps with glue and the dotty letters on last. The extra white letters give the dotty letters some dimension and make the name stand out. 


See....told yer...easy peasy. The hardest part, as per, was getting the sequins in just the right spot....lol.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Really is effective Jane and those sequins are perfect..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

This is a beauty Jane, I love the range of colours and it's a wonderful design, Kate x

Ali said...

Love this so simple yet striking :-) xx (p.s. so sorry forgot to thank you for my fabby Christmas card :-) - love it ) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...