Sunday 14 January 2018

MFT Stamps - Lucky


Ahoy!
I hope you've had (or are still having) a great weekend.
Wish it was still Christmas....I miss the happy colours and twinkling fairy lights on dull days like we've had today.
Roll on spring with its sunny days and cheery colours!


I made this card a few weeks ago prior to my son's driving test. I can't believe he's all grow'd up...life is flying by. I used the 'Lucky' stamp set from MFT and Lucky Clover & Twisted Citron Distress Inks to 'smoosh' a background pattern.


Alas my card was a disaster on the 'Good luck' front as he failed his test, so we tore it up, he re-took his test and passed...Yay! 
I had fun making it and he appreciated the thought, so that's all that count.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a fabulous week and I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

Well done to your son, they say people who pass their test on a second, third, or in my case fifth, make safer drivers....yes I put my driving instructor's children through university. Anyway your card design is brilliant, love all that green, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...