Wednesday 17 January 2018

Mixed Media - Very Kind-Hearted


Well hello there.
I hope you're having a good week. 


Today I have another of the projects, that I made as a gift for Christmas, to share with you.


 The beautiful lady in the photo is my cousin, one of the loveliest people on the planet. 


Having found out that her fav' colour was orange, I gathered up a selection of elements from my stash and set to work.
I gesso'd the heart before adding texture with white crackle paste and light paste through a stencil. 


 Adding the decorations is the best bit. It's amazing, once you start looking, how many treasures and decorative elements are out there that you can add to these kinda projects. A bag of sisal has become my new best friend...lol.


The perfect sentiment and this project was complete.
That's it from me today, I'm off to nurse a rather runny, red nose...no...not for Comic Relief or Rudolph. 
Will be back again soon...Sniff!

1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

This is just beautiful Jane, I love the flowers and their colours, makes such a wonderful gift, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...