Sunday 25 February 2018

Alcohol Inks - No 12


Introducing the nattily named 'Alcohol Ink No - 12', another piece inspired by my love of all things 'gardeningny'.


As with all of my alcohol ink pieces, this was made during the fairer weather months, when I could have windows and doors open and a fan on full-blast to blow away the fumes.


As always, I'd be interested to know what you see in this painting, hence my reason for numbering rather than naming them.


I used a tonne of earthy colours and a generous dose of gold for rich highlights.


Now you're probably gonna ask... 'Hey Janey, you weird, crazy woman! What colours did you use?' Well I'm darned if I can remember and do yer think I can find my notes? Er....no.


But don't let that put you off giving the ol' inks a go. 


Just go with the flow, let the inks do their 'thang', play, experiment and enjoy!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Jane..looks like a chocolate bar filled with hokey pokey chunks..yum...apart from the fact I can see an eagle and a dog in there..brilliant..love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh just love the amber tones, Kate x x

conil said...

Love it! Reminds me of chocolate with nuts...my addiction.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...