Thursday 1 February 2018

Hero Arts - Tropical Leaves


Hello!
I've noticed a theme in my stamp collection.... florals n' foliage.
In fact my whole life revolves around plants.
My house and garden are full of them...I'm a plant addict.


This Tropical Leaves wooden stamp set is from Hero Arts and is a one of my favs.
I stamped a simple wallpaper-like design on my card using Brilliance pigment inks in a selection of greens & browns.
I die cut the HELLO word a few times and stuck them on top of each other for a raised sentiment. 


Of course the hardest part was getting those clear sequins in just the right place...lol

2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Love your card Jane, brilliant design and colours, Kate x x

Mac Mable said...

The clear sequins have been placed to perfection! Gorgeous card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...