Tuesday 6 March 2018

Alcohol Inks - No 13


Another alcohol inking from last summer to share with you today.
I love how the inks on this one created a marbled affect in the lighter areas.
I just sat back on my deckchair and let the inks do their 'thang'....lol.


This is a 9" × 11" on Yupo.
Here are a few close-ups...


....looks like a bloodbath.


Many of the inks have secondary colours to them when they bloom and flow, which is a bonus.


As always, let me know what you see (except the bloodbath).

5 comments:

clelie said...

It IS rather "bloody"! :D Those white dots, throughout the flow, are fascinating! I do love your works of art!

Miranda said...

Wow, love this Janey! Just saw a movie.......where there was a bloodtrail(sorry) in the snow.......great contrast! May I ask which colors you have used? xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Gorgeous!

tonilea said...

I see a dragon. I love the color. I love the white in the red. I love your alcohol ink work. Fascinating!

Chrissy said...

Well, I have a blood bath in my mind now and it wont go away, but I love the spotty design on this one and the fabulous colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...