Wednesday 23 January 2019

Fire Ruby Icing Paste - Finnabair


If you buy any crafty product this year get this...Prima / Finnabair's Fire Ruby Icing Paste. You don't need to make anything with it...just sit n' look at it, give it a stir & look at it some more. It's gorrrrrrjus stuff... a thick, creamy, sparkly gel / paste and the colour is mind bogglingly lush. Like rich, red blood but in a non-gory way.


Having sat for 8 days...staring, stirring, oooohing n' arrrring and staring some more....I decided to use it with my all time favourite stencil, 'Cell Theory' by Crafter's Workshop, and made a card.


You can put it on as thin or as thick as you like, it'll dry with what ever texture and depth you desire.


And that colour!!!!!




6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Goodness, what a stunning red! No wonder you just want to stare at it, Jo x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

This is amazing! Love that you made that background strip with the same stencil. I might need to CASE this! That paste looks so delicious - I think I would be tempted to lick at it, LOL!

Chrissy said...

Oh my..that is beautiful stuff..I have gold that does that to me but this red is so lush..gorgeous card too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jane, the colour is awesome, love the stencil, fabulous creation,Kate x x

creatingincolors said...

Gorgeous indeed!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh! Love the colour and the card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...