Saturday 26 January 2019

Leaf Canopy - Altenew


Happy Saturday Y'all!
I hope you're having a groovy weekend.
Today my card features images from my joint favourite stamp set, 'Leaf Canopy' by Altenew (joint fav' with 'Garden Grow', also by Altenew).


I am a complete sucker for leafy stamp sets.


I dug out the ol' VersaMagic chalk inks as they are so creamy and thick and leave a great impression first time.


I stamped one branch straight on to the card base and the others were die-cut just to add a bit of dimension, je ne sais quoi and va-va-voom (like you do) 😆


To finish, I coloured  the leaves with a Wink of Stella and blobbed a few Nuvo Drops here and there.
Job done.

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Makes me dream of Summer! Jo x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I just love the simplicity of the design Jane, the colours are gorgeous, wonderful card,Kate x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...