Tuesday 12 March 2019

Altenew - Leaf Canopy


Another card featuring the beautiful images (and dies) from Altenew's Leaf Canopy stamp set.


This time I dusted off my Gansai Tambi paints and went for the most delicious turquoise colour in the box. 
I started by white heat embossing the outline image, then 'painted' each leaf with clean water before adding a tiny bit of turquoise paint and letting the colour move around.


After it had all dried, I die-cut the image, adhered it to my card base, added glittery highlights with a Wink of Stella clear pen and finished with a birthday sentiment.

Nice and simple.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Jane..I love the colour and I have this set..I think.

luv CHRISSYxx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Such a gorgeous color, lovely card!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely wonderful CAS card Jane, love the colours you've chosen. I'm trying very hard not to buy this stamp set, I love it, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...