Tuesday 10 September 2019

Altenew Washi Tape - Misty Meadows


Coooooeeeey!
I'm back with a card made using Altenew's Misty Meadows washi tape and a selection of their fabulous stamp sets.


So I started by sticking about 8 inches of the washi tape onto white card and fussy cut some of the images. I then stamped the outline flower image from the 'Beautiful Day' set onto white card, fussy cut that too, and a couple of the leaves, which I white heat embossed on vellum.



On the card base I added a glittery strip, stamped my sentiment, also from the 'Beautiful Day' set and a few leaves from Altenew's 'Focus on You'.
Then it was just a case of arranging the washi tape bits (some with foam backing for a bit of dimension) and adding a few Pretty Pink Posh jewels for additional sparkle.

1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello stranger, welcome back and with a gorgeous card too. Love this stamp and how you've used the washi tape. wonderful colours, makes everything so crisp and fresh looking, hope you've had a good Summer, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...