Friday 8 November 2019

Pop-Up Box Card Bouquet - LemonCraft Papers


It's my mother-in-law's birthday very soon and she will be 95 years young, so I thought I'd make her an extra special card this year... a pop-up box bouquet.


Using Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Pop-Up Box die, I made up the box using papers from LemonCrafts' 'Sweet Secrets' A4 paper pad and then spent an evening fussy cutting elements from their Vintage Time 008 sheet to stick inside.


If you've not heard of LemonCraft before, they're a Polish company that make beautiful scrapbook papers & sheets of coordinating elements...PLUS the most beautiful sheets of butterflies. Google 'LemonCraft butterflies' and you'll see what I mean. 


Now because my box has been stuffed with paper elements and some wired beads it does't lay completely flat when closed, so I'll either find a chunkier envelope to put it in or make one with another sheet of coordinating papers.


Here's a side-angled image...


To make the butterflies look like they're hovering above the display, I've stuck them on very thin strips of acetate which makes them flutter about as the card is wobbled.
I also added glittery highlights and gem stones to the centres of the clocks.



This was sooooo much fun to make.
I even got a WOW from my harshest home critics...lol.

2 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!

cuilliesocks said...

HI Jane, this is quite beautiful, I love all those gorgeous flowers in the scalloped box. What a grand age to reach, I hope your MiL has a very happy birthday and I'm sure she'll love the special card, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...