Wednesday 6 November 2019

Altenew Washi Tape - Teal Shadow


Just a quickie today using Altenew's 'Teal Shadow' washi tape.


I'm full of cold at the mo' and my brain has turned to mush so I can't remember what stamp set I used behind the fussy-cut washi tape.


But basically I stuck the washi tape onto some white card, fussy cut the bits I wanted, roughly laid out the bits on my card front, lifted and stamped underneath where I wanted the stamped leafy outline to show, re-positioned the washi tape pieces, ummmmmed n' arrrrred a bit (lol) then stuck the whole damn lot down!


There!
Think that was it....oh...except I missed out the bit where I stuck a strip of green glittery card across & stamped the Dearest Friend sentiment (from Altenew's Dearest Friend stamp set) .......aaaaaaand blobbed a few blobs of Key Lime Nuvo drops......aaaaaand added a few random dots (think I was losing the plot at this point) and finally...yes FINALLY... stuck some gems to the flower centres.
That's it....that's definitely it!

1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Jane, I love the floral image and the colours, and washi tape is brilliant, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...