Saturday 2 November 2019

Love is All You Need - Mixed Media Project


This was a commissioned piece that I sooooooo enjoyed making.


The brief was based around the love for these 2 sweet girls.


The colour theme was green so I decided to go for subtle tones. I used black & white photos as the originals had other colours that would have been too distracting. 


I used a mixture of elements... wooden lettering & heart shapes, stamped & embossed vellum...


... paper flowers, wired crystals and glass stones.


I love using white embossing powder on vellum ... such a delicate feel.


I could make these all day .

1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous work Jane, lovely colours and embellishments to frame these two sweet little girls, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...