Saturday 19 October 2019

Mixed Media Heart - Pink


I'm in love with Mixed Media. 
There...said it!


I love the individuality of it.
I love the creative process, which in my case follows several hissy-fits, a breakdown and a plea to whoever to HELP me get started.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the prettiness, randomness, inventiveness of mixed media.


I love, with a huge degree of envy, those crafters who can just do it... who can rustle a few sheets of paper, flick a paint brush about, shimmy some bits n' bobs and create something A-Mazing. 


Thank you to all those who share their creativity, ideas, passion and experiences. 
Thank you for inspiring me to just do it.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Jane this is so very pretty and sparkly and I love the pink and the textures and the design...gorgeous mixed media.

luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

WOW Jane this is stunning, gorgeous in pink and such pretty embellishmets, Kate x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...